Writes Like a Girl started this monthly post & has a monthly link up for it on her blog.
Here is a recap of my goals for the month.
Keep a healthy relationship with Twitter. Done! I logged off even from the browser and I let email notifications tell me if there were any mentions or direct messages. If you’d like to know how I’m using social media these days, I’ve written a whole blog post about it here.
2. Reread Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. I completely failed this one, but for a good reason. In fact, I’ve discovered the most beautiful fantasy trilogy ever (no, it isn’t LOTR) and I’ve binge read it in just a week.
More analog productivity. I managed to check my paper planner almost everyday, however, now that I don’t have classes anymore, I find it easier to put my events on Google Calendar and just use random notepads for tasks. Still analog, so it’s okay.
4. Buy a yoga mat. Nope, but things changed. I decided to not renew my gym subscription for this quarter for several reasons and so I tried the bigger fitness mat I used at the gym for my home yoga practice and it works better than the old one, still not perfect but I decided to save my money for now.
Articles Written in February
How to Spring Cleaning Your Journaling Supplies – I shared some tips on how to declutter and reorganize your stationery over Page Flutter.
1. Catch up with Harry Potter 2&3. I’m hoping to be able to reread The Chamber of Secrets and The Prisoner of Azkaban this month.
2. Clean my laptop. I always take my laptop at a nice little techy shop to clean it with compressed air twice a year, the guys that work there are very kind and do an amazing job. However, I’m always so lazy that I kept postponing this task, but I want to complete it this month.
3. Finish and use my bookish spreadsheet. I tried multiple times to use Goodreads on a regular basis, but it’s frustrating to not be able to add the correct edition of the books I read most of the time because they are ebooks or in Italian, also I don’t like the rating system there. I’m using it only for reviews these days and I thought to just keep a running list of my readings on a notebook, but the truth is that my phone is always with me, not that notebook. I tried to use Trello, but I’m not completely happy with it so I decided to try a spreadsheet. Learning to properly use Excel is one of those things I keep postponing and I hate myself for that, but all the reading templates I’ve found are super complicated and full of stats I don’t care about so I’m currently DIYing my spreadsheet and I’m improvising a little bit due to my lack of knowledge. However, I’m pretty proud of it. LOL.
4. Get a Warsteed in LOTRO. This is totally random, I know! 😀 I’ve been so close to getting a Warsteed for my character, but the quest chain is very difficult and I keep dying so my goal is to level up and then try again in order to get that horse by the end of the month. #worstplayerever
These are my four little goals for this month, I’d love to hear from you! What are your goals for March?